Now there is an affordable remote control solution for older Studer tape machines such as the legendary A80 2 channel & multi-tracks, A67(Revox A700), B67, A800, as well as the newer models: A820, A820MCH, A827MCH, A807, A810, A812, A816. See it in action...
Give your Studer analog tape machine the facilities that you would expect to find in high end digital recording software:
- Unlimited locate points, with text descriptions, and instant recall for better productivity
- Tape library software stores locate points, write protect status, and varispeed settings, for each tape and session it is used in.
- Ultra flexible transport control for easy remote tape positioning
- Timer display can display in metres, feet, and tacho pulses, as well as hours, minutes, seconds and tenth seconds.
- Autolocator with automatic error correction
- Real time tension display in grams or newtons
- Easy synchronization connections for synchonizing use
- Logging options allow detailed real-time analysis of tape tensions and tape transport performance.
See options and price list
Each unit is custom built to match your requirements and the tape machine or machines you are using, and is shipped with everything you need to get started:
1U rackmount interface unit
Sensor adapter to fit your machine
PC software for remote control and tape library
Interface, USB, and mains cables
Documentation and instructions
2-Years support, software updates and upgrades
Additional options available:
Precision varispeed potentiometer for speed control.
Reel tacho monitoring with Autolocate by tape layers.
Sensor board upgrade (16 inputs).
Custom cable lengths.
Click HERE for more info